Custom Ways to Promote your Show or Artist
If you’re in the music industry you know the power and importance of promotion. No event is too big or too small to spread the word as much as possible. Whether you are promoting a new album or hosting an upcoming concert or show, make sure you have the printed resources to make your promotion a success.
- Tickets: Custom event tickets put your venue or performing artist at the forefront of your event. Get guests excited about your upcoming event with high-quality tickets.
- Flyers: Create eye-catching custom flyers that show where and when to buy tickets, concert dates/times, and a phone number for additional information.
- Posters: Posters are a way to show the information included in your flyers – but in a bigger and more noticeable way. Use custom posters to advertise your show, tour dates, ticket stops and more, as well as to feature the band or singer that will be performing.
According to concert hosting and promoting expert, Concert Ideas, you should consider a few key questions before you get ramped up for your event:
What is the purpose?
What is the nature of the show?
- Free or selling tickets
- College campus
- Certain type of show (comedy, rap, pop, etc.)
What is the date?
Questions/concerns regarding the facility?
- Stage provided or need to rent
- Power sources
- Maximum capacity
- Indoors or out
- Backup for weather
- Artist fee
- Agent fee
- Production (sound and lights and rider requirements)
- Venue rental
- Ticket and promo material printing
- Record and CD Inserts: Some people DO judge the book by the cover, so make sure your cover looks great! Inserts are perfect for including band/artist information, lyrics, credits, and artwork.
- Record Jackets and CD Wallets: Reflect the hard work that went into the album on the outside with custom packaging.
Hosting and promoting an event or album takes time, strategy and money. In addition to promotional materials and tickets, you’ll have to consider insurance, contracts, staffing, and planning for the day of the show. Check out a complete guide to make sure you are prepared for your next event, and find high-quality promotional materials at Hotcards.