Signs and Banners for Event Marketing
People visiting trade shows or events with multiple vendor displays are passing by countless booths throughout the day. No matter how awesome your business or service is, you have to somehow get attendees to your booth or tent before they even know anything about you. Eye-catching custom banners and custom sign printing are one way to attract visitors in order to generate leads and reel in the decision-makers you are hoping to work with in the future.
According to the Center for Exhibition Industry Research, 98% of young exhibitors find that exhibitions deliver unique value that cannot be fulfilled by other marketing or sales channels. They value the face-to-face interaction and in-person product demonstrations. More than 7 out of 10 young exhibitors view the exhibition channel as a medium to accomplish multiple important marketing and sales objectives. But in order to achieve that face-to-face interaction, you must first get individuals to your booth.
Signs and banners for event marketing should be easy to pack up and easy to lay out. A few options include:
- Banners: Weather durable, matte or gloss finish, vinyl or wind-resistant mesh for the great outdoors
- Step and Repeat Banners: Don’t miss out on showing off the event title, sponsors, and logos of your event
- Retractable Stand Banners: Post these banners just about anywhere thanks to the included stand
- X-Frame Banners: Easy to transport, set up and take down at your trade show, convention or showroom
- Plastic Signs: Ideal for occasions where a flimsy sign won’t cut it. Rigid, durable, functional and dependable
- Foam Core Signs: Step things up a notch with foam core signs and rich, full-color printing
- Posters: Custom posters are versatile enough to use in any instance you want to call attention to your event, business or service. Plenty of custom options available to create exactly what you need
- Brochures: Keep a stack of brochures at your booth to pass out to visitors as well as for booth occupants to use as a visual to better explain what their business offers
Once you have a crowd swarming around your booth to learn more, thanks to your mind-blowing signs, you will probably want to pass out additional pieces of information. Brochures that explain more about what you do are easy grab-n-go pieces for folks in a big hurry. Having plenty of business cards on hand is also a great way to easily share information. Remember to always keep your booth manned by friendly and welcoming individuals. The eye-catching signs and warm smiles will create a line to your booth that puts even the most exclusive night clubs to shame.
Image: pcruciatti / Shutterstock.com